What is a Production Round at PokerChipsDesign ?

PokerChipsDesign

Straight
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Current Production Round : Round #4
Orders phase ending on 31/08 - Production and Shipping before end of September

This summer my production workshop is changing (place, times, terms) and I also have to change my production methods for the rest of the year, at least.

From now on I will make Rounds Production & Shipments every month, at a fixed date.
  • Orders and payments will be possible anytime, for both custom & catalog orders.
  • Production will start as soon as possible or from the 1st of each month.
  • Shipments will be made as soon as possible, at worst at the end of the month.
All this will allow me to better manage my time spent in production, which has become a vital aspect of my customization activity.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Frequently Asked Questions

What can I order during the Production Rounds?

Everything in the online catalog, Dealer Buttons, Engraved Cut Cards and Printed Cut Cards.

Can I order personalized accessories made with the design of my set or my room?
Yes ! My main activity is personalization after all;)

Do I have to wait until the end of the month for my order to be sent?
Not necessarily. Sometimes I could start production before the 15th and as soon as your order is ready, it will be dispatched within a few days!

Do Production Rounds have anything to do with Group Buys?
No, projects are managed independently. Group Buys only take place once or twice a year and the prices are not the same.

Last edited:

PokerChipsDesign

Straight
Site Vendor
Reaction score
This summer, the production schedule will be a bit special ...

There will be a very short Production Round #2. I'll take orders from now until the end of month and produce the first week of July.

Then Production Round #2 will be for early August for July's orders.
Then Production Round # 3 will start in September for orders of august.

In any case, I can make custom designs and take orders at any time, do not hesitate to send me a PM to start your project: D

Top Bottom