What is a good price??? (1 Viewer)

Rojo0747

High Hand
Reaction score
what is a good price for Paulson James Bond Chips am interested in buying some but what is a Chip worth
1601051956861.png

This depends rather cash or tourney... the cash denoms are usually much more resonable. $.50 ($2.50 -$3) $1 ($2 - $2.50) $5 ($2.50 - $3) $25 ($2.50 - $3) $100 ($3) $500 ($3 - $3.50) $1000 ($3.50 - $4),

The high denom tourney chips are a pain to find but they are out there!

Best of luck with your serch!!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Going rate on a nice set is $3.25 give or take.
The key there is nice set... many of these are lacking in the $500s and $1000s.

The way it has been explained to me and I agree from my memory... back 15 - 20 years ago during the big poker boom, most running tourneys were T2k based meaning starting with the T5 chip, so there wasnt a ton of demand for the $1000 chips. Now a days people are running T10k tournaments starting with the $25 chip... which means now we need the $1,000 chip and we need a lot of them!

This is my set as of yesterday, it has taken a lot of time and money to put together a set that's strong on the top end!
20200924_162612.jpg

Just curious @Ben8257 did you have the 5k 25k & bounties made for this set? Great add on!!!
My awesome buddy John @JeepologyOffroad and I came up with the octagons. I wanted them to look like the original plaques. The bounties were designed by @Kensco and we did a public group buy for those about 2 months ago along with the dealer buttons and seating chips. @ABC Gifts and Awards knocked all of it out of the park!! I am very happy with everything

Ben

To the OP: By the way, I sold an 800-strong set of these, Pharaoh-labelled though (which is estimated as even more expensive), at $2.25 each, including transatlantic shipping.
Out of conviction.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom