What I play with.... (1 Viewer)

surfik

Full House
Reaction score
I have not so long ago asked about difference between THC and RHC... Boy, I should have been silent

Kidding aside I tried to complete set of Paulson solids and failed miserably as I couldn't find any greens and reds.
Well nevermind, as I do belive you are unable to find ultrasound cleaners devices in Poland that saved me lots of effort.
Below is a few pics of chips I play. Bought over ten years ago and still work for me. Hundos are "SKULLS", 25s are "WATERMELONS".
Recently I got matching dealer button, not original part of chips line but custom made for onlineshop in Germany.

These are humble but work for me. Lots of great memories playing those till wee hours of the morning..

Thinking of going custom with old tri-color Nexgen and maybe Bud Jones... Something easy to clean.

IMG_20221107_192856.jpg

IMG_20221107_192330.jpg

IMG_20221107_192902.jpg

IMG_20221107_192916.jpg
IMG_20221107_192922.jpg

These are Old Havana poker chips aren't they? Made by Sun-Fly? I've played with a set of these and they're nice.

I have not so long ago asked about difference between THC and RHC... Boy, I should have been silent

Kidding aside I tried to complete set of Paulson solids and failed miserably as I couldn't find any greens and reds.
Well nevermind, as I do belive you are unable to find ultrasound cleaners devices in Poland that saved me lots of effort.
Below is a few pics of chips I play. Bought over ten years ago and still work for me. Hundos are "SKULLS", 25s are "WATERMELONS".
Recently I got matching dealer button, not original part of chips line but custom made for onlineshop in Germany.

These are humble but work for me. Lots of great memories playing those till wee hours of the morning..

Thinking of going custom with old tri-color Nexgen and maybe Bud Jones... Something easy to clean.

View attachment 1019664
View attachment 1019666
View attachment 1019667
View attachment 1019669View attachment 1019670
These are still available at gamblerstore.de
if you want to add on.

You couldn't find Paulson solid THC reds and greens? In my experience, they are the easiest to find colours out there, whether Starbursts or miscellaneous hot stamps.

You couldn't find Paulson solid THC reds and greens? In my experience, they are the easiest to find colours out there, whether Starbursts or miscellaneous hot stamps.
I had this faze over 10 years ago. In pre PCF times, in times of Old Republic....
I scored over 300 purple and blue, some white... At the time greens and red were hard to find. Another factor was that those I could find had "wrong" denomination hotstamped. I wanted red 5s,green 25 s.
I didn't know that miling even existed....
Soon I realized thatpeople I play with do not share my passion, at least not in the extent I do. That slowed me down and finally I gave up...
Collecting cards was easier but well until PCF could not find enthusiasts, that is why I own so many sets with one deck open... Guys I play with do not appreciate novelties...

Havana Club has a very neat aesthetic, any idea where I can get samples in the USA for them?

Havana Club has a very neat aesthetic, any idea where I can get samples in the USA for them?
ask them via email, if they dont send to USA they do to Poland and I can reship

Greatly appreciate the offer! I think it's really neat how these have an aesthetic akin to currency with a vintage feel

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom