What happened to the Corona-virus thread? (1 Viewer)

Probably moved to the politics thread because some assholes simply can't help themselves.
I was thinking the same thing, then I saw that you said it. The same folks with the same mantras took over.

1583768469744.png

Looks like it has been eradicated.
Good thing too.
I was told at the poker table last night that the COVID-19 has engineered within it strains of the Ebola virus and HIV.
We just can't have information like that leaking out.

I’ll start taking bets on the over/under for how long until people jump in here to comment, and this thread also has to be moved to Politics.
I'll take the Under.

Now there is a run on fuel and water cans!

wavian-png.420316
Last weekend at the poker table, someone brought up Clorox wipes on Amazon selling for like $115! And can't imagine any idiots actually pay that price...

Last edited:
Friendly reminder regarding politics forum...lots of chippers that you like have opposite political views. Think about whether that will hurt your chipping experience before joining. And definitely don’t join just to see the corona thread

Friendly reminder regarding politics forum...lots of chippers that you like have opposite political views. Think about whether that will hurt your chipping experience before joining. And definitely don’t join just to see the corona thread

I don't care about differing views. It's about how you treat each other that you don't share the same views with that I care about.

Probably moved to the politics thread because some assholes simply can't help themselves.
We are absolutely past the point of considered discussion and compromise, so we can go directly to the pointing of fingers and assessing of blame.

Because that is how REAL problems are solved.

I don't care about differing views. It's about how you treat each other that you don't share the same views with that I care about.
Lol it’s been about 200 comments since then. I’m not even sure they’re reading each other’s comments anymore before saying why they are right and the others wrong.

I mean, there’s nothing left except to wait for them to starting typing in CAPS to be louder than each other.

That’s one thing I miss. To think everyone shares the same views as you just because we have a common interest is about as naive as it comes. However I appreciate hearing others views even if they are different from mine so I can understand their perspective. But it’s also great to have a civil conversation to understand their points, the current environment is to scream the loudest to get your point across, and everyone tunes out.

What @detroitdad says is bang on. I couldn’t give a rats ass which way you lean. It’s how you handle yourself with that knowledge that dictates how it’ll impact my view. That said, there is one guy here I wouldn’t piss on if he was on fire.

There's no one here I wouldn't enthusiastically pee on if they were on fire. Most folks I would get a fire extinguisher. Even the worst would still get the pee. They are human beings after all. On fire nonetheless. And I pee strong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom