What happened to STRALKA? (1 Viewer)

surfik

Full House
Reaction score
Does anyone knows what happened to those chips?
I know they closed their workshop but intended to open later.
IMG_20210409_183315.jpg

Pity, nice chips overall, light and shuffle great.

The company closed down business. I do not think they will ever come back. Pity.

Somebody stated they closed doors in 2006, but I'm certain it was later than that. 2010 at least, if not later (but before 2014).

Somebody stated they closed doors in 2006, but I'm certain it was later than that. 2010 at least, if not later (but before 2014).
Found this (google translation below or test your german)
Die Stralka Manufaktur für Pokerchips GmbH aus Neuwied ist im Handelsregister Montabaur unter der Nummer HRB 21331 verzeichnet. Nach der Gründung am 23.10.2008 hat die Stralka Manufaktur für Pokerchips GmbH ihren Standort mindestens einmal geändert. Der Unternehmensgegenstand ist laut eigener Angabe 'Produktion, der Handel und die Vermarktung von Pokerartikeln, Spielwaren, Haushalts- und Werkstattartikeln sowie das Betreiben von Webseiten.' Das eingetragene Stammkapital beläuft sich aktuell auf 25.000,00 EUR. Die Stralka Manufaktur für Pokerchips GmbH weist zur Zeit ein Entscheider in der ersten Führungsebene auf (z.B. Geschäftsführer und Prokuristen).

Stralka Manufaktur für Pokerchips GmbH from Neuwied is listed in the Montabaur commercial register under number HRB 21331. After it was founded on October 23, 2008, Stralka Manufaktur für Pokerchips GmbH changed its location at least once. According to the company, the purpose of the company is 'production, trade and marketing of poker items, toys, household and workshop items as well as the operation of websites.' The registered share capital currently amounts to EUR 25,000.00. Stralka Manufaktur für Pokerchips GmbH currently has one decision-maker in the first management level (e.g. managing director and authorized signatory).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom