What happened to PokerChipsDesign forum vendor? (1 Viewer)

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Shame. AP seemed like a straight shooter and was great to deal with when I placed a couple of orders with him.

Very sad if he’s gone. He was great to deal with, made these awesome game plaques for my custom set:

59063348-E413-4F02-B9BF-03C0AEEBC139.jpeg

This was really weird, and unexpected. AP did a lot of custom work for me and was always responsive and was fantastic to work with. He even worked through the weekend on my relabel project to get me labels, dealer buttons, and cut cards ASAP. I would send him edits or ideas and he would send me mockups within a few hours.

In 2020, he was doing some very large dealer button and cut card orders on PCF, and he just dissapeared. I received everything I ordered and was unaware for a long time that others had not. I know there were discussions saying he was having supply chain issues, but I have trouble believing that those wouldn't have worked themselves out eventually.

His last Facebook post coincides with when he dissapeared on PCF (I think). However, I noticed that his website has projects posted in late 2021, which is way after he dissapeared here.

I have no idea what happened, but have been very curious if anybody knows?

Screenshot_20220128-051617_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220128-051542_Chrome.jpg

He made the initial design for my Infinity Club tourney set. Was very pleasant to work with. He told me on Dec 23, 2020 he was going to finalize a design and send it to me and then I never heard from him.

I hadn't paid him yet and was actually going to give him a small bonus for doing such a good job. I sent his last proofs to Kristal to polish up with some changes I wanted and she got them made for me. I messaged AP to let him know I still wanted to pay him for his work but never heard back.

I feel like COVID was ripping through France pretty hard at the time and really hope he wasn't caught up in it

Just curious. Was this in mid 2020 around the time he dissapeared, or before that? I received a couple of PMs from other PCF members in 2020 saying the same thing.

It was prior to that. Probably 2018 or 2019. It just felt like he was too busy to be bothered by the very projects he was promoting here. Which seemed odd. I would get a delayed response, then nothing. Then a delayed follow-up again after multiple prompts, then nothing again. That's when I gave up.

Thanks for all the responses guys.
I did see some activity on his web page (off forum), and he did some fantastic work for lots of folks, myself included, around the forum. But then it seemed as though he just disappeared into thin air. Kind of disappointing. Hopefully we can find out what happened and that he is healthy and ok. Maybe he will log back in some day

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom