What do you think of the changes Full Tilt Poker has made? (1 Viewer)

LoL. Pretty much sure that whatever changes they made beats having no freaking online poker in the US at all.

http://www.fulltilt.com/blog/full-tilt-ring-game-changes/

As a US player, I don't think that these changes will affect me at all except for the remote possibility that they might have a negative impact on cash games. I understand the rationale for some of the changes (random seating, automated table consolidations, and eliminating HU games), but the writer offered no explanation for the removal of stud, draw, and mixed games.

Overall, the changes look like an attempt to provide a better experience for recreational players.

Hmmmm.....have not logged in to FT for a long time. I don't think gonna do so now either. Off to P*.

When playing on FT, I exclusively played HU cash when playing cash games. A big tourney once in a while but my bread and butter was HU cash. Shame to see

Ah. So you are one of those "experienced players" sharking unsuspecting newbies I see ;)
Haha not really I just adapted to light 3 bets in positions veryyyy early, like 2007. And it paid off well

As well as those changes, they need to allow for a 6monthly/annual name change. The fish don't like to be tracked/bum hunted by the pros or the tracking sites. Everything else is cosmetic and won't have much effect.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom