What do you like in the background? Music? Movie? Nothing? (1 Viewer)

Anything on the television is OK as long as the sound is down and people aren’t constantly watching it, taking their attention off the game. Nothing annoys me more than having to constantly remind the same players that it’s their action.

Music.....
Your at "The Music Shack" so you get music.

I have an 8 year old playlist on pandora that I add different genres to, so that, everyone gets a little bit of what they like..

Music here too. I update a playlist for every event. Some new songs, some old.

I always have music flow through a bunch of different genres and the list is typically about 6hrs worth of music or so.

I prefer not to have anything on in the background. That being said, my guests do. So the usual goes on in the background: sports or chive.
Lately I’ve been throwing on 4K content. Seems to be enjoyed.

As for audio, my friend base listens from everything from Jay-Z to Lorde. Either airplay from my phone or from the Xbox with a keyboard and have people add songs as they please.
I have a 5.1 system so I just turn it on All Zone Stereo so the volume level is more or less even for everyone.

I just try to make it work for everyone. Adding a second TV on the opposite wall of my big screen is next in the works.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom