What do you guys this of this table? (1 Viewer)

Polochris

Flush
Reaction score
Hey all,

What do you guys think if this table? $185 for pick up. Looks pretty solid, but are those legs big enough?

Not a huge fan of race tracks, as it can be a bitch to pick up cards off wood, however this specific race track is also soft, just like the betting table insert, so I may be ok with it. M

Opinions?

Thank you!

AB5B3890-E2EA-4618-9569-48AD80F9AF31.png
AB5B3890-E2EA-4618-9569-48AD80F9AF31.png
B09F3572-0476-4773-8D5C-785DEAD6E276.png
34B62F6B-C237-438B-B430-C72BA63DC2D2.png

Race tracks are for nascar drivers who want to turn left for 400 miles.

Do you need to be super dumb and poor to be good at nascar? Would some vagisil make me faster?!
(South Park Joke if you don’t get it)!

Looks comfortable as shit. Do you need a cot/poker table combo? If it comes with the matching ball gags and nipple clamps, it's a no brainer.

Seriously though, buy what makes you happy. I personally think it is priced a tad high. For like $125, it's a decent buy.

But if you do get it, be sure to take a pic with your pimp cup and crunk juice.

lilj.jpg

I'd sit at one corner and try pitching cards across the table to see what dealing would be like. It seems to me that the raised center would make it easy to expose cards as they slide over the edge, but I could be totally out to lunch on that.

Bi-level makes the racetrack useless. Cannot slide chips forward and back on/off the track, and then there's the aforementioned exposed card potential.

Never had a problem with racetracks...I'm a big guy, but I can't imagine anyone would have a problem picking up stacks and placing them on the playing surface.

Might as well be using a Lazy Susan on the kitchen table, then.

The design sucks.

If you are handy at all, you can build one for $185, and do it how you like it.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and there is no accounting for taste. If you like it, that's all that matters. Your money, your house, your table! Yours is the only opinion that matters...unless you're married.

I think this is a hard no. I’ve seen some people re felt the barington poker table. Might just do that.

I’m planning on doing this as well, found the brown felt one lightly used for $90. Just note that those tables are smaller than this one which I’m guessing is at least 8x4.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom