What do you guys think of these chairs? (1 Viewer)

Those Hurcules chairs look real good and the price is great in my opinion.

The downfall is, in order to get free shipping you need to order 50. Otherwise the shipping gets expensive quick.

Or consider and propose a group buy with other folks you know or some local members here.

I did that and it worked out great.

Good luck with your search. (y) :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Chairs with arms take up a lot more space around the table. A 10 person table with normal chairs will now seat 8.

The bottom chairs are decent if you get them cheap enough.

Those Hurcules chairs look real good and the price is great in my opinion.

The down fall is, in order to get free shipping you need to order 50. Otherwise the shipping gets expensive quick.

Or consider and propose a group buy with other folks you know or some local members here.

I did that and it worked out great.

Good luck with your search. (y) :thumbsup:

Yeah, shipping is 70$ or so.

What about the steelcase ones? Are arms annoying while playing?

Yeah, shipping is 70$ or so.

What about the steelcase ones? Are arms annoying while playing?
Yeah like Rhodeman77 said, it would kill a lot of space.

I probably would not consider them unless I knew my table was big enough to accommodate them and not feel trapped in.

Most players put there arms on the padded rail around the table anyway as they are playing cards.

Unless you are in a rush that you need chairs right now, keep searching CL, FB but/sell/trade groups. There are deals all the time.

Just about every other week someone post some mediocre chair deal that most of us would pass on, them BAM! Within a week or 2 they find a great deal.

I'm looking at the bizchair 21" wide stackable church chairs. Table of 8. Not sure which color yet, but they look comfy comfy comfy.

Amazon has the hercules chairs in 4 packs that gives you a break on price, and many of their listings come with free shipping.

I got these with free shipping a couple of weeks ago.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M0SJSE9/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Keep checking because the price fluctuates as the amount of inventory fluctuates. When I bought the above chairs they were $112.xx for a set of 4 with free shipping.

https://www.amazon.com/Flash-Furnit...d=1506734628&sr=8-10&keywords=hercules+4+pack

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom