What did I just purchase? (1 Viewer)

FDLmold

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Let’s play a game. What did I just buy? If I break even on the purchase after selling chips here, I will be happy. But when I saw this, I could not say no. This was the only picture provided.
CD4965D9-16CC-4F17-A18C-65E9EFAF9785.jpeg

Seems like a lot of plastics on the left side. Some cc dunes maybe?

Most interesting is the rightmost row. Some Paulson fantasy chips there, some ceramics.

Hope you didn't pay too much!

The case will be useful too. Looks to be a couple Paulson samples here. My guess is classic and pharaoh. Lots of unidentifiable clay still to go.

The case will be useful too. Looks to be a couple Paulson samples here. My guess is classic and pharaoh. Lots of unidentifiable clay still to go.

I wouldn't say there's lots of unidentified clays, but surely a few. Agree with classics, and pharaohs. Maybe 2 Sundance 1s? And maybe CDI 1,5 and 50c?

obviously you spotted a particular chip that you wanted, but I have no clue

obviously you spotted a particular chip that you wanted, but I have no clue
Not really. This was $50, and I can get that from the samples i could Identify, so the rest was gravy. The lower left stumps me, I have no clue.

All of the clays are in the far right column (two sample sets, one partial) and dead center (maybe a few in plastic sleeves).

Everything else is (mostly) plastic with a smattering of metal and ceramic. Outside chance of a few china clays.

Maybe some ceramic skulls Nevada jack.
And maybe some nexgen type samples for the set with 5 each

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom