What Copag cards are these? (1 Viewer)

Jake14mw

Flush
Reaction score
Received these in a lot from eBay. What are the names of these Copag cards?
IMG_20200611_150645353_HDR.jpg

Those were a limited edition set from a few years ago. I don't remember what they were called.
I think I have a set around somewhere
edit: They were called Centennial. Nice set that came in a metal box, but yours looks like a plastic box

Last edited:
Those were a limited edition set from a few years ago. I don't remember what they were called.
I think I have a set around somewhere
edit: They were called Centennial. Nice set that came in a metal box, but yours looks like a plastic box
Thanks very much for the information. I'm not a fan of Copag cards, but I really like the backs a lot. Unfortunately, I think the strange PIPS are going to be a problem for poker. Too tough to distinguish the suits I think. Yeah, mine didn't come with the metal box, it looks nice after googling.

Sorry to necromance this thread, but I have a simple yet important question regarding these and figure it is better than starting a new thread. Are these bridge as illustrated? Looks like it but I know they make these in Poker size and sometimes pics are deceiving; and I ordered them from a seller; they were described as bridge but were poker size when they arrived. I've seen this description on a few other sites but I know sometimes people don't know what they are selling amd most of the descriptions I have seen arent in depth so I wanna make sure that these do indeed come in both bridge and poker sides before I waste my time further, esepcially with vendors outside the US, lol.

Sorry to necromance this thread, but I have a simple yet important question regarding these and figure it is better than starting a new thread. Are these bridge as illustrated? Looks like it but I know they make these in Poker size and sometimes pics are deceiving; and I ordered them from a seller; they were described as bridge but were poker size when they arrived. I've seen this description on a few other sites but I know sometimes people don't know what they are selling amd most of the descriptions I have seen arent in depth so I wanna make sure that these do indeed come in both bridge and poker sides before I waste my time further, esepcially with vendors outside the US, lol.
Yes, these are bridge

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom