What color combo do you prefer ? (1 Viewer)

Thomacetti

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I'm relabeling my Sheraton solids to a cash set (hardly play tourney)

Below are all possible options (I like)
Chip at the bottom are quarters, second row are $1 (blue), third row are $5 (yellow) & top row are $20

1598822790161.png

What would you prefer ? (and why ;) )

I was thinking pink frac as well but I didn't like brown or green for the $20 cali-ness aside
I'm fine with either a yellow $5 or a yellow $20. Pink fracs are hot! Perhaps you need to offer Pink/Blue/Green/Yellow? I still like the first option above best.

I like the fourth row, personally. Or Forrest’s suggestion.

I also like green quarters but I’m afraid it’s too close to the Blue $1s imo.

If you can’t do a pink frac., then I like the third row. I like the dark brown as a bookend denom to give it the extra emphasis for being the upper denom and standing out.

Hopefully the light blue and green won’t be too close?

Left, all the way.

My default would have been pink quarter and maroon $20, but the bright blue and yellow set the tone and the would wreck it. Gray would also be weak against the others.

I find few greens are worth loving, and you have one. All four of those colors are delicious and make a great set.

Edit: brown to maroon.

Last edited:
My default Cali color combo is red frac, blue $1, yellow $5 and purple $25. I was going to say the closest combo to that is row four with brown/blue/yellow/pink. But pink is a shade of red so @inca911 might be right with the pink frac and brown $20.

My default Cali color combo is red frac, blue $1, yellow $5 and purple $25. I was going to say the closest combo to that is row four with brown/blue/yellow/pink. But pink is a shade of red so @inca911 might be right with the pink frac and brown $20.

Those darker chips are maroon and have a purple-ish shine...so not brown.

Thanks for the input @all...keep it comin' :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom