What color 5¢ chip? (Poll) (1 Viewer)

What color 5¢ chip?

• Brown

• Green

• Purple

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Howdy fellas,

Looking for advice from the more advanced!

Color selection should be easy but that’s the farthest thing from the truth.

Currently have a 1000 set of BR Pro Semi Custom chips. Need a 5¢ chip to accommodate newer players and those who want to learn!

The colors in the set currently are:

25¢ - Maroon
$1 - White
$5 - Blue
$20 - Yellow
$100 - Black

Options for 5¢ chip are:
5¢ - Brown
5¢ - Green
5¢ - Purple

Thanks for any input!

Attachments

• 9BBDA7A2-DB0A-446B-9F7D-8F91F2982DA1.png
    9BBDA7A2-DB0A-446B-9F7D-8F91F2982DA1.png
    146.1 KB · Views: 108
giphy.gif

I can see this working pretty well... curious if anyone would be extra confused with the green being a step-up to a red chip lol

I know the pots would look really classic and nice though. The green would also add 'more life' to the game I think too.

I actually like the pink, but I don't know how close the colors would be to a dark red chip

...or honestly a lighter green than the one that is offered. Like as if they just turned the opacity down a bit.

Anybody know if they would lighten the green up a tad? Would they charge extra for something like that?

Attachments

• 6cbe6c.png
    6cbe6c.png
    853 bytes · Views: 41
Last edited:
I actually like the pink, but I don't know how close the colors would be to a dark red chip

...or honestly a lighter green than the one that is offered. Like as if they just turned the opacity down a bit.

Anybody know if they would lighten the green up a tad? Would they charge extra for something like that?
@BR Pro Poker made mine and no one gets the pink nickel and the red $5 mixed up, including my colorblind players. Gene and Kristil are great to work with. Just tell them what you want and let them work their magic. They are truly incredible.

I like green. You have all the primary colors: blue, red, yellow so now you should consider your secondary colors: green, orange, purple.

I like orange myself but green looks great with the colors you have.

Good luck with your set!

A chip set without green should be illegal! Lol my favorite color. Obviously bias but my choice is green, brightens up the line up and compliments it well.
I completely agree. I love using green as the lowest denomination in most of my sets. Since I prefer Cali colors, my $20s are usually not green.

But the other choices in the poll above, I'd be worried about dirty stacks. So it's 100% green.

I voted green. I've used pink for my nickels but I don't think it would work well with maroon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom