What chairs are these? Any good? Worthwhile? (1 Viewer)

In the item description, it says they are Gassers. Definitely seen them cheaper in other threads, I wonder how negotiable he/she is. They certainly have a lot of them.

Last edited:
In the item description, it says they are Gassers. Definitely seen them cheaper in other threads, I wonder how negotiable he/she is. They certainly have a lot of them.
I've seen them cheaper too, but not as close to me.

I have a CRV and think ‘maybe’. It would be close but I think you could do it with a little imagination.

Not familiar with Gassers or Majestic...or any of these. Not sure how to recognize them or decide whether the chair is good or not.
More cushion seems better than not.
The best way I've found is that Gasser (or Gasser type chairs) have the front legs directly under the seat (not off to the side) and stick out away from the front of the seat a little bit. When they are stacked on each other for storage, the front legs of the top chair get stacked in front of the cushion of the chair below it.

The main benefit of the Gasser stacking design is that the chair backs are more upright this way, and way more comfortable in my opinion, (and the gasser backs also flex/rock a little bit), versus other stacking chairs where the chair backs are more of a \-shaped incline to the seat back and are typically rigid (they don't flex). I hate those chairs for extended sitting.

Also, the seat cushion is a good 3" (?) or so, and made of more sturdy foam that lasts a while, and is much more comfortable for extended periods of sitting

The gassers will typically stack fewer chairs vertically.

Gasser (or Gasser type chair below)
1653504174693.png

I was just looking at the other link and chairs above, and while the metal legs and frames are on the sides on this model, the way the seat back attaches to the chair bottom looks a lot like the gasser flex-back chair connection. These might be comfortable as well, and appear to have a flex back. (could even be Gasser, too??)

1653505076231.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom