What black (or white) THC as a natural progression from Casablanca $5 (1 Viewer)

OfficerLovejoy

Full House
Reaction score
I am building a semi-solid mixed cg set with the following breakdown:

100x solid canary yellow as 10ct (maybe 5ct)
200x solid day green as 50ct (maybe 25ct)
200x flamingo $1
200x casablanca $5

This is the state of the components as of now:
Flamingo Casablanca-3.jpg

IMG_20201213_133934.jpg

I did not manage to complete the rack of canary yellows yet, so if you have a few of those to spare, I will buy any amount up to a rack in good condition or better.

The point of this thread is to find a black (or maybe white?) chip with a nice edgespot progression from the Casa $5 to relable as a $20.
I would draw the line at $4.50 / chip.

Any suggestions?

This is the state of the components as of now:

Beautiful set so far! I love those colors, and those are excellent chips.

The point of this thread is to find a black (or maybe white?) chip with a nice edgespot progression from the Casa $5 to relable as a $20.

I don't have a suggestion for a particular chip, but given those brilliant yellows, greens, blues, and pinks I think you'd be making a mistake to go with black as the next denom and scoring a huge success by going with white. And I say this as someone who loves black! This set just cries out for bright, light, happy fun colors; black would bring the energy down, and white would knock it through the roof.

Great suggestions so far!
Beautiful set so far! I love those colors, and those are excellent chips.

I don't have a suggestion for a particular chip, but given those brilliant yellows, greens, blues, and pinks I think you'd be making a mistake to go with black as the next denom and scoring a huge success by going with white. And I say this as someone who loves black! This set just cries out for bright, light, happy fun colors; black would bring the energy down, and white would knock it through the roof.
Yes, I agree 100%. White it is!
White Rios 1$’s would keep the simplicity of the spot progression.
Rio.jpg

ES $1 maybe?

NYNY $1 but they have blue spots
I did not find pictures of these
If you're patient enough to wait for the acquisition of chips from the recently closed Jack Cincinnati you might be able to buy them mint (if/when Jim puts them up for sale)

View attachment 595839

Looks cool but might be a long wait indeed.
Venetian or Palazzo $1 for 4A18, too.
venetian.jpg
palazzo.jpg

Looking great! Out of these, the Palazzo/venetian might be my favs so far.

View attachment 595916View attachment 595917

Looking great! Out of these, the Palazzo/venetian might be my favs so far.

Winner winner chicken dinner!

I think if you wanted to you could polish off the set with a barrel of hundos - black, with a 4d18 spot pattern in a couple of bright colors. As icing on the cake, so to speak. But leaving that fiery-white $20 as the capstone would be just fine as well.

Winner winner chicken dinner!

I think if you wanted to you could polish off the set with a barrel of hundos - black, with a 4d18 spot pattern in a couple of bright colors. As icing on the cake, so to speak. But leaving that fiery-white $20 as the capstone would be just fine as well.
@LeGold already contacted me since he seems to have extactly 2 barrels of his 340 palazzos to spare. Talk about meant to be! :D

IMG_4906.jpg

IMG_4905.jpg

Little bit better pics of the Bally's. Not sure you want to repeat that much blue though. I personally think the Rio or Palazzo/Venetian is the winner here.

Yeah
View attachment 596063

View attachment 596060

Little bit better pics of the Bally's. Not sure you want to repeat that much blue though. I personally think the Rio or Palazzo/Venetian is the winner here.
Those are very very sexy and have a great edgespot progression.
But I agree, those Palazzo/Venetian with their extra splash of color seem kinda perfect.

Yeah

Those are very very sexy and have a great edgespot progression.
But I agree, those Palazzo/Venetian with their extra splash of color seem kinda perfect.
Palazzo/Venetian looks perfect! And they are pretty affordable and harvestable so easily added on if required :tup: Love to see them soon! @SpaceMonkey420 does vegas runs you could let him know that you would like some harvested! Should be pretty ok since their poker room is huge

Palazzo/Venetian looks perfect! And they are pretty affordable and harvestable so easily added on if required :tup: Love to see them soon! @SpaceMonkey420 does vegas runs you could let him know that you would like some harvested! Should be pretty ok since their poker room is huge

If @horseshoez can sneak out 10,000+ of their $2s, a couple racks of $1s seems very doable. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

If @horseshoez can sneak out 10,000+ of their $2s, a couple racks of $1s seems very doable. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

And I May just have a few $2 in stock I can part with. Ty for the tags.
8FF231F2-29FC-47A9-8DD9-65D657724C05.jpeg

What you talkin’ about? I’m growing these in my backyard man. California now let’s you “grow green” at home up to a certain amount.
Depending on the county. Nor cal or BUST! Lol and ya horse deff has the hookup on these. Pretty sure he was drunk and sold me one for $215 but have no fear I’ve paid $350 for em too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom