What birdcage is this? (2 Viewers)

Bradley

High Hand
Reaction score
I do not know my racks or cases at all.

Just wondering if this case and the 10 racks (chips will be in the garbage) that come with it is worth $50-60 Canadian dollars

Cheers!
Bradley
Screenshot_20200112-095311_Chrome.jpg

If it's held up to carrying those heavy slugged chips, it should do just fine with ~10 gram chips. $60 Canadian, seems like a good price. Most ads I see don't include the racks.

Looks like one of the better ones, the handle looks thicker than the more fragile versions, though it's a bit hard to tell from the pics.

I do not know my racks or cases at all.

Just wondering if this case and the 10 racks (chips will be in the garbage) that come with it is worth $50-60 Canadian dollars

Cheers!
BradleyView attachment 391078
I prefer this one to some of the other similar ones. The handle/divider is the full length of the racks. Some are narrower and worry me that they aren’t as strong. I have both versions.

can u see the bottom of the cage? does it have two screws newer models or 3 screws older models and stronger, but i agree either will do the job

the racks i am assuming they are normal racks(i believe 68 mm not 100%), if your getting paulsons they will fit loose and have wiggle play room. what chips do you intend for the racks

That particular version is also taller than most, meaning room for an upside-down rack on top of the chips which can be used to carry buttons, cards, etc.

Unlikely that the racks are high-quality or dimensions to properly fit upscale chips, however.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom