What are your favorite chips or sets with a history/story? (1 Viewer)

Kakeesh

Two Pair
Reaction score
What's the story or background on a chip of yours (or set) that has the most interesting history to you? Some obvious ones come to mind, but I'm sort of looking for the not so obvious or tales I've never heard.

Like all of you, I am intrigued by the stories behind these chips as much as the patterns, and molds. I was wondering what are some of your favorite stories? Post the pics if you got em!

Horseshoe original arrodie cash chips used for the first WSOP years, including the .25 cent frac used as the first "non denom" stand-ins for $1000 chips. I only wish I could win the lottery and afford to buy enough to make a playable set.

I really love the Paulson Le Noir set but I don’t know much about them if someone has more information?

I’m a fan of mobster movies and history. Those two topics are what intrigue me most about Nevada Club and Nevada Lodge chips.

President New Yorker...man what a story of what could have been. Of course if it happened we wouldn't have the chips so I guess I'm glad Rudy won.

Redfields!

971CB726-845E-44DA-9A86-93FC6ADD6C71.jpeg

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/lavere-redfield-nevada-club-chips.4896/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom