What are these chips? (1 Viewer)

ejc

Waiting List
Reaction score
Is anyone here able to identify what these chips are? They were given to my wife and me as a wedding gift about 18 years ago.

Thanks!

EJC

Attachments

• chips_.jpg
    chips_.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 160
I believe they are original ASM chips which have been bought out by Classic poker chips now with custom labels for their wedding

Yep ASM horse head right mold, ASM id now Classic Poker Chip.

Reactions: ejc
Thank you both. From the CPC website, it looks like I can still order these. I would think the matching should be very close other than the wear on the older chips. I'm thinking about getting some more to fill out a tournament set. I currently have 206 red, 104 blue, 93 grey and 43 purple. I have no idea why I have such odd numbers. As I said, I didn't purchase them myself. Also may have lost a few over the years, as they haven't been stored very well and the kids play with them from time to time.

The chips are custom inlay ASM chips on the HHR mold with 312 spots. The odd number of chips are from production run 'extras', which were typically included with orders at no extra charge. Your set was most likely an order for 400 chips, which allowed for four different color designs (200, 100, 80, 20) plus the extra chips that were included for free.

Similar chips are now produced by CPC, although some colors may not match up exactly. They should still have the ASM inlay artwork on file, but may require the original order customer's approval to reproduce it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom