What are these chips called? (1 Viewer)

Mysticum

Pair
Reaction score
I'm trying my best here to describe what I know, sorry if something is off or confusing, it was many years since I had a crush on poker chips, but it's on again :)

I wonder what chips I have in the top row. For some reason, I have imagined that they are Blue Chip chips, but that might be totally incorrect based upon nothing. They do, however, look similar to the chips in the bottom row, which is Blue Chip Mardi Gras. They are the same size, but the feel is slightly different, and more importantly, the sound differs significantly.

The sound is what makes me so interested in these chips. I have many samples from many different chips, but these make the best sound, by far. Even better than my Paulson samples, which would be no 2 for me.

The samples were purchased many years ago, during the poker boom, and ordered from a website which doesn't seem to exist anymore. It was the highest result when you googled for poker chips, and at the time, when I was a student, all their chips were unfortunately out of mu budget. The most expensive chips sets they sold were these ones, and a Chipco chip called "Rounders" (not replicas from the movie).

I assume these chips are not available anymore, but if someone knows more about the chips, I'm very interested.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 20200920_222404.jpg
    20200920_222404.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 289
Modern Clay line, made by Blue Chip Company (no longer in business) using the Courts & Numerals mold (no longer available) exclusively for Sidepot Gaming Company (buypokerchips.com), who still maintains the web site but isn't an active clay poker chip vendor any longer.

Agreed. They seem really amazing, and the sound is absolutely fantastic! Had these been for sale in new condition, it would be an absolute slam dunk for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom