What are some custom chip regrets you have? (1 Viewer)

These look pretty great to me. I find the 212 25 a little odd (the rest of the seet is X14, well save the big chip,).

That inlay kills though. Simple and clean. Normally I hate differing front and backs but you did the right thing having the denom on both so you win. All the chips look good and the set works as a whole.
In photos the chips look better than in person in my opinion.

Agree that the 25 is odd spot wise, but I really didn’t care for the 214 spot so this was the compromise to have a 2 spot chip.

Did anyone go with a solid frac and then later regret it? Or vice-versa?

giving those clowns at BCC my money on more than one occasion. fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice....ugh.
It's crazy how varied peoples experience with BCC was. My experiences were pretty positive, though I think it's fair to say for many folks this was not the case.

Did anyone go with a solid frac and then later regret it? Or vice-versa?
Solid frac. I had thought about a simple spot, but opted not to. No regrets.
1680791852962.jpeg

Where are the pics for the rest of this set??

That is dead sexy. And yeah where are the pictures of the rest of the set?

Too kind. This was a one-off design, a frac for my mixed-inlay set. I added it a year after the original design… after my tastes and design skills evolved. The rest of that mixed-inlay set was rushed and I was never fully happy with it. (I’m still toying with options to fix it, but am inclined to abandon it.)

Too kind. This was a one-off design, a frac for my mixed-inlay set. I added it a year after the original design… after my tastes and design skills evolved. The rest of that mixed-inlay set was rushed and I was never fully happy with it. (I’m still toying with options to fix it, but am inclined to abandon it.)
You absolutely killed with that inlay.

I spent months on mine, changed it a tonne and had thinking gaps between designs/ideas/colour schemes. Worth doing as I love my set. I regret not getting more spares though, I got ten extra of each denom above what I wanted for my set, for the extra money and the hassle it would be now to get more i really regret not getting more

You're on the right path by reading this forum and making this post. It really comes down to taking your time.

My regret is not going bold enough with my colors, and not getting advice. I'm no color expert, so I took a guess at what I wanted, and there's no real harmony with them. And it turns out my favorite color was a last-minute change; so I should have followed the advice on the first line!

But don't be afraid to change. I had my CPC order ready to go, and switched to BR Pro (glad I did, too).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom