What am I working on this summer... ?

PokerChipsDesign

Straight
Site Vendor
Reaction score
This summer and fall, I am preparing tons of new things for you. I hope I have time to get it all out before the end of the year!

On the program by the end of 2020:

• New designs for products already in the catalog: Dealer buttons, Cutting cards, Card Protectors ...
  • New product - Dealer's Choice plaques: Double-sided plaques in 3 sizes and 7 colors. You can choose from the catalog for your favorite designs (PCA, PNY, Empress, etc ...) but also have them personalized with your texts & logos.
  • New product - ALL IN buttons: On the same basis as the dealer buttons but with punchy designs and new colors - red, yellow, blue, etc ... - which will stand out on your poker felts!
  • New product - Dealer's Choice Cards: A set of 10 customizable cards that you can use in your Dealer's Choice games and to draw places at the start of the game. 100% customizable of course (number of cards, variants, designs).
  • New product - Engraved inlays for your relabel projects: Everyone who participated in the last group sale received samples. The price and options are yet to be defined.
Mixed-games.jpg Photos.jpg Photos-ALLIN.jpg dealers-choice-plaquettes-PottersRoom.jpg

Still at the prototype stage but available before the end of the year:
  • Printed plexi dealer buttons. Front / Back or Front only with a black base. 100% customizable. I make the first prototypes before the end of the summer, I will post pictures.
  • Decorations for your poker rooms.

Ben8257

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are the dealers choice cards limited to only 10? Say we have 20 games in our rotation, will we be able to buy 20 cards? Thanks Ben

PokerChipsDesign

Straight
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Are the dealers choice cards limited to only 10? Say we have 20 games in our rotation, will we be able to buy 20 cards? Thanks Ben
No limitation at all ! This first set in photo is used for seats too, but you can have 20 cards with the same back or 10 cards with 2 different sides for 20 games total.
I think a same back is more usefull because you can pick randomly.

PokerChipsDesign

Straight
Site Vendor
Reaction score
  • Printed plexi dealer buttons. Front / Back or Front only with a black base. 100% customizable. I make the first prototypes before the end of the summer, I will post pictures.
About this, I'm finishing this week the first 16 designs for the first prototypes serie. There will be a lot of PNY/PCA and ACF, AZTAR, VEGAS...

What is it ?

Full color printed dealer buttons. Unlike ceramics, there will be no loss of definition when printing. Your designs will be very "crisp".
The size is standard (for me) : 63mm width / 8mm height.
The button is composed of 2 layers, a layer of black plastic of 3mm and a layer of acrylic printed on one side (on the top or the bottom - to be confirmed). The 2 layers will be glued together with 3M adhesive.

Price ?

The price is to be confirmed (under 20€)

Can I customize the design ?

There will be customization options on some of the designs and you will have the possibility to send me your personal designs.
Or I can make designs for you too, after all I'm a webdesigner ;)

When can I order ?

I'll make the first designs available for the October Production Round, it means orders will be opened end of august.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

Here are a few mockups of the first designs :D

ACF-V1.jpg AZT-V1.jpg CDI-v1.jpg CDI-v2.jpg
PCA-V1.jpg PCA-V2.jpg PNY-V1.jpg PNY-V4.jpg

Last edited:

Ben8257

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That black CDI dealer button is wicked!!! Also those PCA buttons. Definitely going to be ordering along with some of those dealers choice cards! Keep up the awesome designs buddy!!

Eriks

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They look stunning!
Mardi gras coming up?

Top Bottom