• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine What am I missing? (1 Viewer)

ReallyGoodUsername

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I’d though this lot would have gone for $30-$45 max given most people don’t like buying seemingly random sets of chips for the same value as if sold separately however this thing seems way above and beyond because of two bidders alone. Is this just another weird bidding war or am I missing what they’re seeing?

BDC535D4-F2FB-49B9-AA87-DE76C7856625.jpeg

Haha... I was going to PM this to you for the pink Harrah’s frac then the price went bonkers.

I was guessing the blue TRK was the one.

Haha... I was going to PM this to you for the pink Harrah’s frac then the price went bonkers.

I was guessing the blue TRK was the one.
I think I’ve seen those before for not wild prices but could be wrong. TRK is usually the safe bet :LOL: :laugh:

The thing with singles is that for a lot of people up to and around $10 is kind of like impulse buy territory. So you can easily have singles worth around buck sell for around $10.

But when you get these lots they usually have less interested buyers because there aren’t nearly as many people throwing that much cash at singles. And these ceramics dilute the perceived value in my opinion.

Man I would have a hard time justifying $40 with the $5.50 shipping... I think $35 would be absolute max so around $43 shipped... but what do I know. I was watching that one but that is just insane! Hopefully not a sign of things to come or its selling time boys!! Lol

People sometimes bid up their own stuff with friends and families accounts to make something look more valuable. That’s my guess here

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom