What’s more common for Paulson color samples? Small or large print? (2 Viewers)

Paulson?
If so, I see more of the smaller print versions pop up for sale than the larger. Doesn't mean there aren't more larger print versions, just what I've seen is all. One thing to consider is most lot sales of the samples never show every chip face so you'd want to ask the seller which versions they have. Of the THC versus the RHC variations the THC are more sought after.

Paulson?
If so, I see more of the smaller print versions pop up for sale than the larger. Doesn't mean there aren't more larger print versions, just what I've seen is all. One thing to consider is most lot sales of the samples never show every chip face so you'd want to ask the seller which versions they have. Of the THC versus the RHC variations the THC are more sought after.
Yep Paulson (will update OP)

Thanks for the information. I have a small print Paulson THC sample set but I think I like the large print more so trying to figure out if a 1 for 1 trade or just about would be appropriate.

I found four different font sizes in my set.

The two on the right (below) are close in size with the one on the far right being a bolder font.

sampfont1.jpg

sampfont2.jpg

sampfont3.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom