What’s everyone’s favorite new emoji? (1 Viewer)

Surprised @davislane didn’t chime in for that one lol
Might be doing some research before replying.
B5E83789-369A-4887-A357-F77CDAD37D6D.jpeg

Surprised @davislane didn’t chime in for that one lol
Still trying. lol.

You need to use your superpowers for good and not for constantly stirring the pot. Thats all Im saying.

Jokes become cheap and boring after they go on and on and on and on. You've made your point. Eventually you have to be like Elsa and "let it go" or you keep on going on the way you are.

Im speaking up because the trolling in general is getting out of control in this place. I beleive we are all better than that and we should hold each other to higher standards if we want to foster the chipper community that everyone complains is currently lacking around here ATM.

Apologies if this feels like im singling you out but it was not my intention. You just seem to be the "strongest" perpetrator at the moment hence my superpower comment. Its obvious you are a smart and articulate individual and it just pains me that you choose to use you skills to foster a "shit" vibe versus and positive one.

Happy Chipping all.

Still trying. lol.

You need to use your superpowers for good and not for constantly stirring the pot. Thats all Im saying.

Jokes become cheap and boring after they go on and on and on and on. You've made your point. Eventually you have to be like Elsa and "let it go" or you keep on going on the way you are.

Im speaking up because the trolling in general is getting out of control in this place. I beleive we are all better than that and we should hold each other to higher standards if we want to foster the chipper community that everyone complains is currently lacking around here ATM.

Apologies if this feels like im singling you out but it was not my intention. You just seem to be the "strongest" perpetrator at the moment hence my superpower comment. Its obvious you are a smart and articulate individual and it just pains me that you choose to use you skills to foster a "shit" vibe versus and positive one.

Happy Chipping all.

Same to you. No hard feelings here nor trying to stir the pot. Not trying to be a perpetrator of anything. Enjoying the forum to the fullest.

Last edited:
And I didn’t mean that I an aggressive way either. I honestly felt like perhaps I was being singled out among many who were having a little bit of fun with emojis and what not. I wasn’t trying to stir the pot, was just messing around to lighten up the mood. The purpose of it was the opposite of how it was interpreted.

Now back to chipping and emojis. Cheers from Cali @davislane.

Still trying. lol.

Happy Chipping all.
Thank you, and well-said.

One of the reasons I've stepped back lately -- too many trolling asshats who think they're witty and funny, but fail miserably.

I didn't even know we had new emojis. Awesome! Adding emojis was one of my favorite parts of building the now deceased chip donkeys forum (or the now rerouted to PCF forum lol). The options are seemingly endless. I even had secret emojis that would only show up if you knew the code words lol. Like if you typed :NAGBGB: in your post, a picture of a cruise ship would show up. I wonder if Tommy has any secret emojis here that don't show up in the list? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I think my new favorite is this one though...
:wtf:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom