Well that was unexpected... (1 Viewer)

Quicksilver-75

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
What a day. Woke up today to a message from my sister who lives in England. Turns out she has been enjoying Florida for the last several days. She tells me she is headed to Vegas tonight. Pretty cool, I say....
Later I talk to my father and tell him that Sharon (my sister) is headed to Vegas. Wouldn’t it be funny if we snuck down there and surprised her and her hubby.
8 hours later, here I am with my father sipping scotch waiting to board a plane to Vegas, baby!

it isn’t a secret things have been rough. My wife lost her father and I caused a huge rift in the fam. But my wife was insistent that I do something she only wishes she could have done with her father before he passed. It’s also kind of cool because I had to cancel my Vegas trip from a few weeks back....

which brings me to the question..
Who’s in Vegas I can meet up with? :)
EE787678-9CD9-4FF7-9CC8-4625CFE03684.jpeg

What a day. Woke up today to a message from my sister who lives in England. Turns out she has been enjoying Florida for the last several days. She tells me she is headed to Vegas tonight. Pretty cool, I say....
Later I talk to my father and tell him that Sharon (my sister) is headed to Vegas. Wouldn’t it be funny if we snuck down there and surprised her and her hubby.
8 hours later, here I am with my father sipping scotch waiting to board a plane to Vegas, baby!

it isn’t a secret things have been rough. My wife lost her father and I caused a huge rift in the fam. But my wife was insistent that I do something she only wishes she could have done with her father before he passed. It’s also kind of cool because I had to cancel my Vegas trip from a few weeks back....

which brings me to the question..
Who’s in Vegas I can meet up with? :)
View attachment 366471V
Enjoy your trip! Spontaneity is truly living @Quicksilver-75! Best wishes and have a blast with your dad!

This is wonderful, and even adds a bit of brightness to my day! Very happy for you, enjoy a wonderful time with your family in Vegas!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom