Well some chips arrived today in the post... (2 Viewers)

phcjpp

Two Pair
Reaction score
(London) + Shipping to Portland, Oregon, USA
Big purchase from @Balanar arrived today.

IMG_3233.JPG

IMG_3234.JPG

IMG_3235.JPG

IMG_3236.JPG

IMG_3237.JPG

Chris

For the moment yes. Around 1000 more WTHC's inbound along with a full set of ~2000 CPC 'rounders' arriving any day now. Also working on the the 80s movie night set and also the plaques to go with the WTHC. New poker den with up to 3 tables arrives in around 12 months so have a little time to sort everything out- we have up to 30 guys playing so the WTHC will be the main set with the rounders and my prestige set as options.

Chris

For the moment yes. Around 1000 more WTHC's inbound along with a full set of ~2000 CPC 'rounders' arriving any day now. Also working on the the 80s movie night set and also the plaques to go with the WTHC. New poker den with up to 3 tables arrives in around 12 months so have a little time to sort everything out- we have up to 30 guys playing so the WTHC will be the main set with the rounders and my prestige set as options.

Chris

Give me shout first please when you decide to sell some of those solid chips ;)

View attachment 499168

As a little taster, this is the 25,000 plaque art. The plaque itself is not designed yet but I am loving the artwork! Similar custom artwork on all the chips in the set:)

Chris

Looks nice..who are you working with ?
Looking for same cartoon-esk artwork for my Mesquite Stars plaques

Ps. customs must have had a field day...

Looks nice..who are you working with ?
Looking for same cartoon-esk artwork for my Mesquite Stars plaques

Ps. customs must have had a field day...

Yes - I have yet to pay that 'little' bill and yes they absolutely had a field day!

I will send you a link to a person in Fiver that did all the artwork - was awesome to deal with.

Chris

Send me a message if you can spare some CDI $500's, awesome haul!

So you just shaved 10 years off the usual collecting time... Nice!

I'll give you $35 for all the Ambassadors.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom