Well some chips arrived today in the post... (1 Viewer)

Wow, your in London too, if you ever plan on selling a few hundred for a cash set im yer man! Epic haul mate!

This was my reaction after clicking the headline of "some chips arrived" to the reality of what was actually in @phcjpp's opening post. Holy hell!

Texans realizing overrun.gif

Congratulations! Amazing purchase man! What an insane haul of chips!

If you ever decided, you don't need that lonely barrel of ES $1s, I've got a great home for them. :whistle: :whistling:

YOUR wallet hurts?! :D
Reminds me of a friend who joined a gathering saying she was upset 'cause she "had just ran over a man with her car".
Another friend (a "heavy" and very quiet guy - and very TTAG poker player) told her "you ran over a man and YOU are upset?" :D

Anything else? Jokes.

Incredible haul and great to see them in the UK — it's not fair that our Stateside brothers and sisters hoard all the good stuff.

Let me know if those Bally's ever need a new home.

Give me shout first please when you decide to sell some of those solid chips ;)
Send me a message if you can spare some CDI $500's, awesome haul!
So you just shaved 10 years off the usual collecting time... Nice!

I'll give you $35 for all the Ambassadors.
Wow, your in London too, if you ever plan on selling a few hundred for a cash set im yer man! Epic haul mate!
Congratulations! Amazing purchase man! What an insane haul of chips!

If you ever decided, you don't need that lonely barrel of ES $1s, I've got a great home for them. :whistle: :whistling:
Anything else? Jokes.

Incredible haul and great to see them in the UK — it's not fair that our Stateside brothers and sisters hoard all the good stuff.

Let me know if those Bally's ever need a new home.
You've got potential buyers for those CDI98 $500's, too! ;)
dibs on the blaze orange starbursts
I love how we all wish this was a huge sales ad!!!:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Myself included...:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

But a huge buy I presume is to be kept? :whistle: :whistling:
Well it all started with just the WTHC chips and then he showed me a few more and then a few more and so on ... you get the idea.

Once I have a chance to sort through them I may pop a few up for sale but that won’t be for a while.

I really do enjoy designing sets so there will be a few milling / relabel projects going on.

Chris

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom