Welcome to UDELL CUSTOM SHOP

Jon Udell

Pair
Reaction score
Greetings everyone!

UDELL CUSTOM SHOP will be offering many custom items for your poker room including

- Custom Wood Signs

-Custom LED Signs

-Custom Game placards

-Custom cut foam inserts for Pelican type cases for chip storage

Custom made awards and swag for any Poker event.

Everything will be made by me in my wood shop. Many of you probably saw the Poker Chip Forum Sign I made on my CNC machine that Tommy gave away for the 1millionth post.

Stay tuned for lots of pictures so I can give folks an idea of what I can offer. Signs start at $60 and up. Buyer pays shipping.
IMG_1549.JPG

-

sheikh617

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh nice! Are you able to make a trophy out of wood? That would be pretty legit, I might have to make one lol

Jon Udell

Pair
Reaction score
What are your maximum sign dimentions?

The bed of my CNC machine is 32"x 32", but using a method referred to as "Tiling", I could make a sign much larger, say up to 8 feet in length. For shipping purposes I don't recommend it! I recommend sticking to a size that will fit into a USPS Priority Mailer. The large Flat Rate box was large enough to ship Tommy the Poker Chip Forum sign that was given away. It was around 12"x 20". I think the shipping cost on Large Flat rate costs around $18 for that size I did recently complete a bigger sign for another forum member that is an 18" circle. I shipped that UPS , it weighed 9 lbs and cost under $40 to ship. I would love to show the sign but it is still on its way and I promised I would let him show it off first!. A sign the size of Tommy's is going to run around $150 plus shipping. The 18" circle is going to cost a little more, $165.00 plus shipping. A sign like the one below that size is going to cost $75.

Cheers!
Jon
IMG_1556.JPG

Jon Udell

Pair
Reaction score
Oh nice! Are you able to make a trophy out of wood? That would be pretty legit, I might have to make one lol
Yes absolutely wood trophy's and plaques. I will have to find some pictures from a poker weekend last year with friends. I was looking to design something more elaborate this year. If you have a design in mind send me a picture or even a sketch!

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_148e.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_148e.jpeg
    162.7 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_7086.JPG
    IMG_7086.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_7087.JPG
    IMG_7087.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 133

sheikh617

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes absolutely wood trophy's and plaques. I will have to find some pictures from a poker weekend last year with friends. I was looking to design something more elaborate this year. If you have a design in mind send me a picture or even a sketch!
I'll be sending you a PM soon! :)

MathijsVS

Flush
Reaction score
Hi Jon

Good to have you on the forum :)

Do you do international shipping as well or just domestic?

Top Bottom