Welcome to my Suited Kingdom (1 Viewer)

That $1 is still one of my favourite cpc chips ever.

I’d also like to know when you are having that $100 chip made.

Sure you’ll likely never need one for play, I know I don’t, but I think we’d all like to see this happen :).
Easy solution...plaques with one suit in each corner.

So I've decided to create a $100 plaque. Looking for someone to lend a hand. I've no skills in that area and I've worked with P5woody but he's on a design break. I do like @Chippy McChiperson 's idea of a suit in each corner and go from there. I might literally draw some sketches and post them up for feedback.

As for my game, it's been going very strong, I just don't take many pics during and my lighting is poor so I don't want to give bad impressions of my chips lol. I might buy a light box and play around with it.

Wow...those are beautiful...LOVE the 20's and 25's....I'm a sucker for dark chips with poppin' spots! Enjoy those!!!

Some staged shots I made prints of to hang in the basement
Poker Prints-6.jpg
Poker Prints-12.JPG
Poker Prints-4.jpg
Poker Prints-7.jpg

Hahaha I'll own up to that. No it didn't take 8 months but I didn't think I'd get roasted that quickly.
Nothing gets past me don't worry lol nice pics though. Love your whole set.

Nothing gets past me don't worry lol nice pics though. Love your whole set.

Thanks man. I want to visit my uncle in Austrailia in the next couple years, and if I do, I'll bring ya a sample set and maybe get in on a home game!

Well I'll admit I don't take many pictures but I've been running games on the regular when our city started allowing restaurants to start operating again. My life didn't change much with covid, I still went into work but for my wife, she had to stay at home. She was more cautious and I waited until she was truly comfortable to have our home hosting.

Once she was comfortable, I hosted a game and it was the longest stretch between a game I hosted, a full 2 months.

As some of you know, every July 1 is our national degen holiday. I host our annual Omaha Flip Tournament Canada Day Big Game. We've a big BBQ in my backyard and the spouses all come as well.

.25/.50 - $1 on the button for a combination of the dealer game and 2/7. The payout for 2/7 is whatever amount is on the button. Highest it got and won by the dealer was $22, highest 2/7 pay out of the bounty was $19. All my games run a minimum of 12 hours and this one went 17 hours. I ended up +1200 (& change) after a FH over FH situation at 0730 am.

But the big part of this day is the prestigious flip tournament. We draw for our seeds and then it's a 1 off Omaha Flip. In the final bracket, it is best 2 of 3 wins, and one of the crew, has now won back to back years. I promised him if he 3 peats, he will be allowed to lay on my table for the next winners photo. Oh, and I put up a winners photo every year on my wall with an accompanying plaque.

Here it is this year!

BigGame2020_Print.jpg

Yes he is posing with his winning photo last year lmao

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom