Welcome to my Suited Kingdom (2 Viewers)

mashoo

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
The day is January 30. It's 7 a.m. You worked late last night and are exhausted. You get up anyway to spend some time with your fiancee before she leaves for work. She leaves and you're ready to go back to bed.

*ping*

It's the sound of gmail letting you know you've another email. Great, probably the utility bill. You pull down the tab on your phone and check the subject line. "Out for delivery".

"Oh shit". You weren't expecting the package until tomorrow! Now you can't sleep because if you miss this delivery, you'll have to wait until tomorrow. You check the clock, and it's only 7:15. You don't need to leave for work until 1 pm.

"Guess I'll stay up and watch Netflix and wait for that delivery truck".

Time goes by. You want to nod off to get some sleep but you will not miss this delivery. You turn on Netflix. You keep the volume low in case the mailman does not use the doorbell and knocks without any enthusiasm.

The clock shows 12:24, and you're facing the reality that you might have to leave for work before the delivery. Just an awful feeling brews in your gut.

But wait...you see Canada post rolling up to your door. It's here. You are getting excited. You step outside, credit card in hand, ready to pay the dues you owe.

The mailman steps out and chuckles. "Been waiting eh?". "You've no idea". You don't say anything about the package but you know deep down the mailman read the package, saw you're waiting for poker chips, and probably thinks you're insane. But you don't care.

You go inside after thanking the mailman and run downstairs to open up your package. You get each box open and it's full of chalky custom chip goodness. You have the biggest smile and you're super happy. Bliss. My Suited Kingdom is complete.

Anyway no one cares for that random short story so pictures will be coming right up hahaha. These are all pre oil pics. I ended up oiling all the chips after work so I finished up at about 4:45 am. Totally worth it lol.

Warning though, I'm no photographer and I just used my cell phone. I will definitely put up more pics of the chips after they have dried!

51426-png.138471

20180131_003503.jpg

20180131_003524.jpg

20180131_003752.jpg

20180131_003949.jpg

20180131_004349.jpg

20180131_004355.jpg

20180131_004522.jpg

20180131_004656.jpg

20180131_004810.jpg

20180131_004832.jpg

20180131_004928.jpg

20180131_005019.jpg

20180131_005045.jpg

20180131_005105.jpg

20180131_005358.jpg

Last edited:
Hell yeah man! Now we're talking. Congrats on a great set all around. Table and chips look great together.

Congrats on the set. Getting a huge batch of new minty chips is bliss... My order is in que, and I'm dying inside waiting for delivery...

These turned out awesome!! Every chip looks great, congrats on the set. Favorite is the $1

Killer quarter, love it. Congrats and good luck at the table with them.

Very nice! These look great. When do you get them in play? Looking forward to pics of splashed pots.

Thanks Grant! I'm getting them in play on Monday AND Friday. I usually run a game every two weeks but fiancee ok'd two games in one week because she knows how badly I want to get these into play.

Congrats on the set. Getting a huge batch of new minty chips is bliss... My order is in que, and I'm dying inside waiting for delivery...

Thanks! Every time I had a gmail notification for the past couple weeks drove me mad that it wasn't from CPC...until it was haha

I appreciate everyone's kind words about my set! I'm not sure which chip is my favorite yet but we'll see.

Also, oiling chips really really really made the colours pop and shine. Can't wait to take some more pictures after I've let them dry!

Cool set! Quarters are on point, and take it from me those spot colors on your $20's are gonna sing once you get some oil on em.

Cool set! Quarters are on point, and take it from me those spot colors on your $20's are gonna sing once you get some oil on em.

The chips are drying out right now and I agree with you, the $20 look so slick. Can't wait to post more pics soon

Also you should post spot patterns and color combos for each chip in the OP!

Good call, I'll update OP!

Oh ya man, they look great. Way better than on the designer or the mock ups and not even oiled yet! Looking forward to seeing some more pics. I’d love to come play with them or would be honoured if you wanted to bring them next time you come to play here.

Congrats. I can only imagine how pumped you are.

Wow. Can’t tell you how much I love these. You nailed every single chip.

Great story mate, and love the chips. The $1 is my favourite (y) :thumbsup:

Also, thanks mate. Now I “need” to find a way to get an add on chip for my set in butterscotch.

I’ll be sure the lay the blame on your doorstep when the wife-to-be tells me off.

Oh ya man, they look great. Way better than on the designer or the mock ups and not even oiled yet! Looking forward to seeing some more pics. I’d love to come play with them or would be honoured if you wanted to bring them next time you come to play here.

Congrats. I can only imagine how pumped you are.

Thanks! Work has been offering up so much overtime it's hard to pass up right now so getting Thursdays off is tough but I will bring them out one night. The set isn't really geared towards a NL game since mine is spread limit, but I'm happy to bring them and you can see them in person.

Also, thanks mate. Now I “need” to find a way to get an add on chip for my set in butterscotch.

I’ll be sure the lay the blame on your doorstep when the wife-to-be tells me off.

Haha well I'm hoping the Aussie meet up becomes annual and when I come, your wife-to-be can give me a hard time for inspiring a butterscotch add-on!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom