Welcome! Pricing and Explanation here! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
So since I started this adventure, I've had quite a few people reach out and ask for pricing and assistance. How, I will preface this with saying, yes, just started doing this as a hobby. But I like being transparent and make sure the site owner gets his cut if I'm gaining for his creation by assisting others in PM. Due to that, I felt going "Site vendor" would make sure everyone is on the same page. Just starting on this, but this will be a way to show off some peoples chips and the projects I end up doing. I very well could end up just doing mostly my projects, but I know ill get a few odd jobs here or there....

If you need some Hot Stamps or Blanks milled, I have been assisting others at .65 a chip. Four racks or more, it will lower to .55 a chip. Please include boxes with your chips, as if makes it a ton easier when reshipping. Ill be able to offer boxes for cost if needed if you need them for when I ship back. Currently, I have a 7/8 and 1 inch as options. If the stamp is larger or needs extra work, we will talk thru how to get it done.

Turnaround time right now is 2 days, depending on the job. Weekends I can normally get quite a few racks done.

If you want some sample chips to test out your Inlays, just reach out and ill ship you two for a few dollars and shipping. Also, if you want a single done to see how it looks, I'm happy to assist.​

Woooooh!

1581182329609.gif

So my group played limit last night and apparently liked it. Maybe I'll revisit the project we discussed.

Good luck on your venture. And for a guy that no one around here likes, kudos to you for doing it right and becoming a vendor.

Since people will be sending you chips, it might not be a bad idea to get a ultrasonic and offer cleaning services too... I guess it'll depend on the level of hooker juice you receive on your mill jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom