Welcome, Friends! (1 Viewer)

Deltasidearm

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I've been lurking around for a while. The information bank here is amazing and y'all help a lot of people navigate this hobby, which is much appreciated!
I've been playing with dice chips for awhile, but now that I've gotten my family to start playing with me, I have given them away and am planning on getting 3 different sets for some variety. I've ordered a bunch of samples (representing ABS, metal slugged chips, CC, ceramics, CPC, and paulsons) and am planning on getting a small travel set of china clay dunes, a set of tiki kings for relaxed tournament-style play, and a set of the Sun-Fly Prestige GB for cash games. Participating in the GB is actually why I've only now officially joined the forum! Y'all have been a lot of help figuring out how to build a set and host a fun game!

Welcome to the hobby! So much valuable info here, great members and an awesome community! Glad to see you've jumped right in to a GB!!

I think it was a week after I signed up that I stumbled across the Royals "group buy" pre-order. It was so much fun seeing the designs evolve and the sample colors get adjusted. A great way to feel like a part of the community from the start.

Prestige GB should be a lot of fun!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom