• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Weirdness in France!! Paulson National Poker Series (1 Viewer)

mtl mile end

Flush
Reaction score
An impossible breakdown that includes 527 chips and 24X 25K plaques for a total of 551 "jetons" I hope you've been saving your "Trady Points"

EDIT: Keeping the Dream Alive!

I stumbled across this and figure the ad may be over 18 months old. However, since 1 Trady Point = 1 Euro, It is (was) a pretty unbelievable deal. There is a contact link for the seller, and the set is heavy (two thirds of the "set") on the 1K chips. And let's face it, the 1K was the best chip of the series!

Last edited:
Idk what trady is but I’m on it! I’m guessing it’s about to get some attention lol.

@mtl mile end lol edit the OP and hide it! And let me know if you want/need some of these!
I would have approached it like that if I thought it was legit. I get the feeling that it's an old ad. When I can't seem to get any info I want about a particular ad, I figure it's a poorly maintained site and if the ad could be from 11/18, it probably is.

You have real hope?

I would have approached it like that if I thought it was legit. I get the feeling that it's an old ad. When I can't seem to get any info I want about a particular ad, I figure it's a poorly maintained site and if the ad could be from 11/18, it probably is.

You have real hope?
Never hurts to try! I got someone a flame mold BCC GCR tourney set for dirt cheap off an add that was around a year plus old.

So no probably no hope, but still gonna vet it out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom