weird set of clays (1 Viewer)

Silver_Fiend

Flush
Reaction score
I found these listed super cheap, looked good in the pics, so I took a gamble. They came in today and they're a head scratcher. They are absolutely clays. No mold, no label, no stamp and dont look to have ever been used. Just a couple chips shy of 250 each black and orange. Its an old school orange, very close to my Burt diamond mold chips but not exact. They have a very fine texturing over the surface which makes them stack insanely firm. Most of them were packed in these equally odd chip racks which only hold 15 per barrel, and the rack width is super tight if they actually get pushed down in. Its almost like the racks were made for something about 37mm instead of 39.

Anyway, curious about your thoughts or knowledge about these.

20210401_154422.jpg

20210401_154433.jpg
20210401_154453.jpg
20210401_154521.jpg
20210401_154530.jpg

Looks like at least one chip has scratches on at least one side; I’d toss ‘em.

These are ASM or Burt no-molds. They printed many solid blanks with no labels for what I am guessing is home poker sets. I bought a mis-identified set of these off eBay for cheap a couple years ago (only bidder) then flipped them here to somebody and made $10. Because there is no mold, when a regular person goes to sell these, they have NO IDEA what they have, or even how to look it up in an internet search.

So bizarre…. Why would they even make such a thing??

T

They stack like bricks and hot stamp like a dream. Always regretted not getting a set made before I sold my stamper.
Yeah, you could have some killer designs made for a hot stamp. So much area!

I've been trying to figure out how they could be used. They could be a halloween set, or a set based around your favorite sports team, if you were a fan of the OSU Cowboys, Oriels, Bengals, or the Flyers.

Yeah, you could have some killer designs made for a hot stamp. So much area!

I've been trying to figure out how they could be used. They could be a halloween set, or a set based around your favorite sports team, if you were a fan of the OSU Cowboys, Oriels, Bengals, or the Flyers.
I think @Racer96 stamped some of these

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom