Weekly Mixed Game Strategy Discussion (1 Viewer)

MrCatPants

Full House
Reaction score
As my group has become more active with mixed/circus games, I've gotten very interested in proper strategy for each - it's very refreshing to decipher new games after years of hold'em/PLO/PLO8. Some of my group feels that circus games are just playing bingo, but I think many of them have unique aspects and additional information available that makes them quite beatable.

Was thinking about starting a thread series on here where we take a mixed game a week and discuss strategy, starters, etc. Would you frequenters of the strategy forum have interest in this type of dialogue on a game-a-week format?

I'm in. I only started playing mixed games a year ago and don't have much experience in them but I'm always happy to take the lessons where I can!

As my group has become more active with mixed/circus games, I've gotten very interested in proper strategy for each - it's very refreshing to decipher new games after years of hold'em/PLO/PLO8. Some of my group feels that circus games are just playing bingo, but I think many of them have unique aspects and additional information available that makes them quite beatable.

Was thinking about starting a thread series on here where we take a mixed game a week and discuss strategy, starters, etc. Would you frequenters of the strategy forum have interest in this type of dialogue on a game-a-week format?
You know I'm down.

Don’t tap the glass!

Obviously it is all luck and anyone that says different is stupid and wrong.

I have some experience is 7card Stud tourney.

But @RainmanTrail is a real expert, maybe he can teach us.

I'll try to contribute if people tag me for hands, but I don't usually follow the strategy section much. But I do have a lot of stud experience (hi, hi-lo, and razz), so feel free to tag me if you have an interesting hand that you want my thoughts on.

I also have dozens of videos on pokerstrategy.com for mixed games that you could watch. I think I also still have private links to some videos I posted to youtube that I'd have to dig up if anyone is interested in those.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom