Weekend at Barrie's II - Continental, SF Bay Area - April 26-30, 2023 (25 Viewers)

DirtyTIVA

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How does a box of these sound?

1660323703244.jpeg

Pic taken to show holographic markings on the band.

DirtyTIVA

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ll need to figure out how to store this box until next year without a humidor. I hear some air tight Tupperware with some kind of pouch that releases moisture to maintain the right humidity? Thoughts from aficionados?

CraigT78

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ll need to figure out how to store this box until next year without a humidor. I hear some air tight Tupperware with some kind of pouch that releases moisture to maintain the right humidity? Thoughts from aficionados?
Yes, a Tupperware with a 65% or 67% boveda pack will keep them ready for a year. Just keep them at 70° or less or you'll risk cigar beetles.

Edit - if you put them in the fridge for 24 hours and then the freezer for 48 and back to the fridge for 24 you will eliminate the risk of beetles.

DirtyTIVA

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, a Tupperware with a 65% or 67% boveda pack will keep them ready for a year. Just keep them at 70° or less or you'll risk cigar beetles.

Edit - if you put them in the fridge for 24 hours and then the freezer for 48 and back to the fridge for 24 you will eliminate the risk of beetles.

Nice. So do the Tupperware with pack. Then fridge. Then freezer. Then fridge. Then under stairs?

moechar

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You did well at COTS3… once you learned what a low was. ;) And you placed well in the main event. Besides, if you go to the Bay Area, you might just find a job there.
I’ve already asked all of pcf no one wants to hire me :( hahaha

Ya I was doing well til @natumes 1 outed me! Happy with my 3rd place though.

Jonesey07

Full House
Reaction score
Hate to do it but I have to bow out. We are going on a cruise in June so that eats up my vacation budget.

Rieguy

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's alive. He tried to trade me Tyler Boyd in Fantasy football last week.

I said nah.
Good to hear! Boyd would've been nice in light of recent news, although obviously I don't know the other player(s) involved.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom