Weekend at Barrie's II - Continental, SF Bay Area - April 26-30, 2023 (1 Viewer)

Jonesey07

Full House
Reaction score
So @BarrieJ3 invites all of my friends in my old folks group chat but not me … hmmm
the-league-ruxin.gif

BarrieJ3

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just going to throw it out there that SMF (Sacramento) and SJC (San Jose) are options too if they're somehow cheaper than OAK (Oakland). SFO (San Francisco) and OAK are going to be the most convenient airports to the Continental though. OAK is closer, but SFO is larger and have waaaaay more flights.
Helpful info. @RocAFella1 add to OP maybe?

I’ll be doing a ton of bussing back and forth, but I’ll probably be limited to OAK and SFO.

If I can convince another to play driver, we can grab up to 9 chippers per run.
It's likely not a go for us next year with Alaska on the agenda in March. Obviously open for discussion lol
Tried my best to find a “sweet spot”. I was going to post a thread asking/suggesting a meetup calendar so people don’t have to dig, but you know how my threads go :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Came up with this as long enough after SQM, and then after spring breaks, but also before it gets hot out here and summer break.

BarrieJ3

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't want this to negatively impact my room reservation at The Continental :unsure: but I am still undecided on SQM 2023.
You’re locked up here, all good. I saw you were undecided and fully understand the decision to take a break one year.

I just wanted to make sure to leave some time in between that and this *just in case*.

RocAFella1

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Looks like we’re at 27 not including a few local PCFers. Didn’t think we’d need a waitlist but we may have to soon.

Irish

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Appreciate the tag but I'll have to bow out, I don't think flying across the country to play poker on my 20th wedding anniversary would be good for my health.....

Tried my best to find a “sweet spot”. I was going to post a thread asking/suggesting a meetup calendar so people don’t have to dig, but you know how my threads go :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

For future reference:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/calendar/

Obviously not much in there for 2023 yet, but most hosts are pretty consistent year to year, so you can use the previous year or two as a guide.

Big upcoming events are also listed on the bottom of the main page (assuming they've been added to the Calendar)

1659107727846.png

Top Bottom