Week 13 Fantasy Football - Flex Help (1 Viewer)

justsomedude

Straight Flush
Reaction score
I need some help filling a flex spot on my fantasy roster for this coming week.

These are my options...

Jalen Richard, RB Raiders, playing at home against Kansas City - predicted 10.20
George Kittle, TE 49ers, playing on road against Seattle - predicted 11.11
Peyton Barber, RB Tampa Bay, playing at home against Carolina - 11.13
A. Robinson II, WR Bears, playing on road against NY Giants - predicted 12.09

For reference my offensive starting rosters spots are...

QB Mahomes
WR1 Amari Cooper
WR2 Robert Woods
RB1 Ezekiel Elliott
RB2 Dalvin Cook
TE Zach Ertz
FLEX ???????

The predicted results along with the percent-start across all of Yahoo Fantasy (Kittle is at 79%) tell me to put in Kittle, but his QB situation is a hot mess and he's playing on the road against a tough Seattle DEF that is fighting for their playoff lives. Richard has lower predicted points, but he's at home against a weak KC DEF that has been a siv all season long (it seems that they only win by outscoring opponents in shootouts).

Yes, Oakland sucks, but I'm thinking Richard is a sleeper this week with tremendous upside in a favorable matchup. But I could have my mind changed. Thoughts/opinions?

PS: @Kyle, you're not allowed to participate. :p

How many teams in your league. No one on waivers worth picking up? Are you ppr? Richard is on a horrible offense but they will be behind and passing a lot.

How many teams in your league. No one on waivers worth picking up? Are you ppr? Richard is on a horrible offense but they will be behind and passing a lot.

We're PPR.

We've got 12 teams this year with a 9 man roster and 6 bench spots.

With 15 spots on 12 teams that's 180 active players claimed... not much on the waiver wire as a result. We're discussing reducing our active rosters by 1 or 2 positions for 2019. The first step that most seem to agree to will be a 1 player roster reduction (to 14 players total) to allow for more player options on the wire. We will consider reducing rosters by one more spot for 2020. Because as of now, if you're not "in it" after week 5 or 6, your season is pretty much hosed since managers just hoard the top talent on their benches for use in Bye weeks, or for injury replacements, etc. Reducing roster sizes should allow for more flexibility with roster moves for those at the bottom of the standings. It will also add another level of strategy to drafting as mangers will need to actively coordinate around the Bye weeks.

OK... Kittle is in for now... let's see what happens with Trubinsky over the next few days.

1543347319502.png

Thanks guys!

That’s a pretty solid team for A 12 team league. You may not even need the flex.

Also, start a dynasty league. We got rid of our redraft leagues altogether. More fun having your team year round, making trades for this year and subsequent years. Also, everyone gets excited around the nfl draft and picks get traded for players a lot more, need good active owners though. Trading becomes necessary with 20-22 man rosters

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom