Way to get Paulson chips? (2 Viewers)

I looked into this. They clearly state you need to have a gaming license. It is part of their marketing materials and stated on their website. I have attempted to reach them by phone and e-mail, and they won't even return my calls, despite the fact that I tell them I am in process on obtaining a gaming license. If anyone has better luck, let us know.

I know this is slightly off point for this thread but the other night while using the Terribles in my game, I mentioned to another regular how they have gone up in value since I got them. He stated back something like unless they make more of them and flood the market like they did with some older baseball cards. I explained how that wouldnt be possible at all...listing many reasons and he would not accept it. So cute how people think

As for the topic at hand, I would agree it would be a logistical nightmare from the start. But all the best of luck.

Does anyone live in Washington state, and own a restaurant/bar? Maybe this has been discussed but if you own a bar whose alcohol and food sales would "benefit from a gambling element" you can be granted a gaming license by the state, which would entitle you to ordering chips of your choosing, from manufacturer of your choosing.

Maybe I'm just talking out of my behind....but its worth consideration?

I like the way you think:) Outside the box.

There is alot working against you but it was definitely worth posting this thread. And I think worth a few phone calls.
No one has yet mentioned one of the big pluses in this endeavor; FRACS!

Have you thought about actually opening a card room and trying to make a go of it?

I'm not buying any more chips so if this actually happens, I am only in for a set of 1000.

I like the way you think:) Outside the box.

There is alot working against you but it was definitely worth posting this thread. And I think worth a few phone calls.
No one has yet mentioned one of the big pluses in this endeavor; FRACS!

Have you thought about actually opening a card room and trying to make a go of it?

I'm not buying any more chips so if this actually happens, I am only in for a set of 1000.

I researched the idea, so if any well heeled members want to give me stake money to move to WA, open the poker room and order the chips, then I'd be up for it.

I looked into this. They clearly state you need to have a gaming license. It is part of their marketing materials and stated on their website. I have attempted to reach them by phone and e-mail, and they won't even return my calls, despite the fact that I tell them I am in process on obtaining a gaming license. If anyone has better luck, let us know.

My only question to this is, in NV, the GCB won't issue you your license until you are ready to open. GPI would have to make exceptions in case you are denied a license at the last minute. I mean, when SLS opened, they were not granted a license until Aug 6, I assume they cannot produce the number of chips needed in 17 days(they opened Aug 23).

Ok...so what about crowd funding a movie about the quest for a custom set of paulsons. Then trying to get paulson to make a set for the movie...

Ok...so what about crowd funding a movie about the quest for a custom set of paulsons. Then trying to get paulson to make a set for the movie...

Considering they don't make chips for big budget films it's seems like a pointless exercise

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom