WARNING to all new chippers! (1 Viewer)

GIANTDustySquid

Straight
Reaction score
This is to serve as a warning to all new chippers out there. Here is what can happen quickly when you start feeling the wrath of pokerchipforum.com

I found this site on my birthday and quickly treated myself to a rack of Le Cove fracs, to begin what I thought would be the start of a mixed cash set.

Then @RainmanTrail went and put his Custom Cali Rounders set up and I ended up deciding I would just pick up the chips I needed for a complete set, and be done with it.

Then I started checking out Chanman Poker Tables.

So here I am today, lots of $$$ later, just suffering.
:p

Thanks to Tony for the beautiful table!
@T_Chan
IMG_3196.JPG

And thanks to @RainmanTrail as well for sending me a nice bunch of chips to start my singles collection, which I was really pumped about. (Travis threw these in at no additional charge!)
IMG_3132.JPG

Just waiting for my tournament set and hopefully I won't need to make any more purchases for a while lol
IMG_3170.JPG

PCF kicks ass

Last edited:
Those are the ones. I gave him one when we were in Vegas for the meet up. I think I have another.

I'm also looking for those ones if you have any extra. I'm about 12 away from a full rack.

This is to serve as a warning to all new chippers out there. Here is what can happen quickly when you start feeling the wrath of pokerchipforum.com

I found this site on my birthday and quickly treated myself to a rack of Le Cove fracs, to begin what I thought would be the start of a mixed cash set.

Although you can sit at your poker table and shuffle chips to ease the suffering!

Then @RainmanTrail went and put his Custom Cali Rounders set up and I ended up deciding I would just pick up the chips I needed for a complete set, and be done with it.

View attachment 122182

And thanks to @RainmanTrail as well for sending me a nice bunch of chips to start my singles collection, which I was really pumped about. (Travis threw these in at no additional charge!)
View attachment 122183

Just waiting for my tournament set and hopefully I won't need to make any more purchases for a while lol
View attachment 122184

PCF kicks ass
Well...you are definitely off to a good start!! (y) :thumbsup:

@T_Chan
View attachment 122182

View attachment 122183

View attachment 122184

PCF kicks ass

Wow, that table looks awesome! Nice work! (y) :thumbsup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom