Found WARNEKE poker chip boxes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldfish

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
I am looking for some new Warneke poker chip boxes. Anyone have some for sale? If not, where can I buy them? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Yep, the ones from Spinnetti’s are Warneke boxes. The free shipping minimum means you need to buy quite a few, or find something else (easy to do :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:) to go with them!
I was intoxicated at the time of purchase and I realized I was spending $16 on shipping right after I doubled tapped for Apple Pay. I wish I bought more, but idk what I’m really gonna do with 10. I already have enough for all my chips.

sucks they use to be $1.50 lol now u only get 3 boxes for what u use to pay for 4 got to love that Hyper Inflation

Spinettis is the way to go. Pretty cool simple design really.

1654657325324.jpeg

I was intoxicated at the time of purchase and I realized I was spending $16 on shipping right after I doubled tapped for Apple Pay. I wish I bought more, but idk what I’m really gonna do with 10. I already have enough for all my chips.
If it didn't ship yet, you can try calling Spinetti's tomorrow, and see if they can add more boxes to your order. I think I did that once with buying some chips from Spinetti's before, to save on shipping.

If it didn't ship yet, you can try calling Spinetti's tomorrow, and see if they can add more boxes to your order. I think I did that once with buying some chips from Spinetti's before, to save on shipping.
Go ahead and send a PM to @Spinettis Gaming. Will not be a problem getting more added to an order that hasn't already shipped. @Bill_Man618

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom