Status
Not open for further replies.

Hairy_Crocodile

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hey all!

I'm preparing to sell off 850 of my King of Spades ceramics and wanna be sure I have good boxes to transport them in.
Does anyone have 9-10 spare Warneke boxes I can get?

(And if anyone can answer as well, is shipping chips in plastic racks wrapped up in cling wrap/bubble wrap ok to do as well?)

Hey all!

I'm preparing to sell off 850 of my King of Spades ceramics and wanna be sure I have good boxes to transport them in.
Does anyone have 9-10 spare Warneke boxes I can get?

(And if anyone can answer as well, is shipping chips in plastic racks wrapped up in cling wrap/bubble wrap ok to do as well?)
If the chips are ceramic, sure. But make absolutely sure that the racks are wrapped ultra tight. And put a good layer of peanuts on the top and bottom. A good rule of thumb is to make sure all the points of the box are empty.
I have some boxes but as I live in Canada it’s doubtful I could ship them in a cost-effective manner.

If the chips are ceramic, sure. But make absolutely sure that the racks are wrapped ultra tight. And put a good layer of peanuts on the top and bottom. A good rule of thumb is to make sure all the points of the box are empty.
I have some boxes but as I live in Canada it’s doubtful I could ship them in a cost-effective manner.
This is why I love this forum, everyone is a fantastic help. I really hope you know how much I appreciate the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom