Warneke chip boxes in bulk? (1 Viewer)

Windwalker

4 of a Kind
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Is there a contact at the manufacturer to buy cases of Warneke chip boxes in bulk? I’m looking for about 40-50 cases. Perhaps a group buy?

EDIT: brain fart math. I need 4-5 cases.

Last edited:
Is there a contact at the manufacturer to buy cases of Warneke chip boxes in bulk? I’m looking for about 40-50 cases. Perhaps a group buy?
I have a bunch that I'd be willing to trade for samples of some of that wonderful bourbon you keep teasing me with. Open those bottles!!!

To be fair, I didn't flinch when I read it initially due to the epic find the other day.

Jim/TCR buys them in bulk so could be worth it to check with him if other options fall through.

EDIT: brain fart math. I need 4-5 cases.
Did anything ever come of the group buy talk? Where does a lowly person who only needs a dozen or so find these for cheaper than Spinetti prices?

Cheaper than $1.50???

DFD5EF4E-C6E4-4A0A-A025-BADACF6B62E6.png

Yeah, was in on a group but awhile ago on these and it’s awesome if you need a fair quantity. However, if you’re in need of only a few and you need them fast, $1.50 is not bad!

I've been working on some with Warneke. Stay tuned, I'll update when I have a price.
Any chance this could still happen? Spinetti's has bumped up their price to $2 per box. Wondering what the cost is direct from the manufacturer and if it's still worth doing a group buy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom