Found Warneke Boxes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

horseshoez

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Looking for about 20 or so Warneke boxes. Don't need them new and hence why I posted the ad rather than ordering from Spinetti's. Hoping someone has a large used stash (cough @Ben8257) they don't need, can be disassembled and thrown in USPS mailer for cheap shipping. Thanks in advance.

DSC_0594_1000x.jpg

Looking for about 20 or so Warneke boxes. Don't need them new and hence why I posted the ad rather than ordering from Spinetti's. Hoping someone has a large used stash (cough @Ben8257) they don't need, can be disassembled and thrown in USPS mailer for cheap shipping. Thanks in advance.

View attachment 945724
What in Tarantino makes you think we have 20 boxes laying around empty Zaki!

And besides even if we did... and I sent them to you... what on earth would we use for blanket fort pillars?

#dtbbf! (Down to build blanket forts!)

I have tried to disassemble these before and always rip them apart. It darks dark magic to put these boxes together!

What in Tarantino makes you think we have 20 boxes laying around empty Zaki!

And besides even if we did... and I sent them to you... what on earth would we use for blanket fort pillars?

#dtbbf! (Down to build blanket forts!)

I have tried to disassemble these before and always rip them apart. It darks dark magic to put these boxes together!

I dunno lol I vaguely recall a picture of this gigantic stash of Warneke's taped to shit with all kinds of writing all over them...hence the tag hahahaha Yes, I would use them to build some sort of fort before I use them for shipping. After all, I have three boys. Forts are a common thing in our household and they can be built from damn near anything...even left over cardboard boxes after grocery shopping :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I'll PM ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom