Cancelled Empress 25 & 100 primaries (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

buffalojim

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Looking for these in the condition shown below.
PXL_20220831_195717958.jpg
PXL_20220831_195854149.jpg

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I've mentioned in some of our Empress trades before that I don't have any of these Empress chips in this good of condition with sharp edges.

But I'll make you a promise that if I ever do ever come to own any of these beauties in excellent+ condition that you'll be the first PCF member I reach out to...
to explain that they're not for sale. (j/k, I'm sure we could work something out, but the chances of me finding them before you do are slim to none.)

Somebody please help this fellow Empress fanatic out with some sharp-edged $25s & $100s!
Looking for 60 of the 25s and 64 of the 100s in the condition below.
PXL_20220831_195717958.jpg
PXL_20220831_195854149.jpg

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned in some of our Empress trades before that I don't have any of these Empress chips in this good of condition with sharp edges.

But I'll make you a promise that if I ever do ever come to own any of these beauties in excellent+ condition that you'll be the first PCF member I reach out to...
to explain that they're not for sale. (j/k, I'm sure we could work something out, but the chances of me finding them before you do are slim to none.)

Somebody please help this fellow Empress fanatic out with some sharp-edged $25s & $100s!
You've been super helpful and accommodating in our conversations and dealings. I wouldn't even have a cash set if it wasn't for those 1s :D

I would be interested in that Players, Reno $100 and that Condado Beach $500... :rolleyes:
Players is most likely spoken for. She's a popular girl apparently.

Condado I'd have to check with the previous owner.

Lots of interest so far but nobody is showing any goods :rolleyes:

Interested in the 3 x Nevada Hotel $100 dop & the IBP $100 - sadly I don’t have anything you’re looking for, but will keep an eye out for you.

Players is most likely spoken for. She's a popular girl apparently.

Condado I'd have to check with the previous owner.

Lots of interest so far but nobody is showing any goods :rolleyes:
What would be the exchange rate for the Players and/or Condado vs. mint Empress $25 primaries? :unsure:

Just in case there's interest I've added these for trade.

Cards, all in good shape, used once or twice, or just shuffled...
Top Row (new/unopened) - Cartumundi (bridge/jumbo) - Modiano (bridge/jumbo)
2nd Row - Cartumundi (bridge/jumbo) - Faded Spade 2.0
3rd Row - Cartumundi (bridge/standard) - Modiano (bridge/standard)
4th Row - Desjgn (poker/jumbo) - Fournier WSOP 2012 (bridge/standard)
PXL_20220913_231921808.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom