Wanted No longer a trade ad, just a wanted ad (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

FYI - Those 50¢ Shuffles have been out of circulation for several years now and have been relabeled as $2 drop chips, so they cannot be harvested.

How has nobody harvested these till they were out of 1s and had to rebuy lolol. These maybe the best $1 out there
Because they didn't make that many and harvesting them was very difficult, they wouldn't sell them from the cage, you had to get them off the floor

Will be adding some new trades to this thread over the weekend.
Still looking for things on the wanted list

I played poker at Shuffles yesterday. There are no 50¢ chips. They've all been relabeled as $2 drop chips and are well worn. The only chips available to harvest are the $1, $5, $25, and $100 chips; all are well worn, especially the $1's and $5's.
fl - ebro.jpg

I played poker at Shuffles yesterday. There are no 50¢ chips. They've all been relabeled as $2 drop chips and are well worn. The only chips available to harvest are the $1, $5, $25, and $100 chips; all are well worn, especially the $1's and $5's.
View attachment 658381
Yeah I know. I'm hoping someone out there has an original .50, or finds one with a $2 label over it

Thanks to those who have helped out! I have a trade ad up now for other chips if anyone else is interested!

View attachment 658381
Whats a drop chip? Does a tip not shake some loose?

Whats a drop chip? Does a tip not shake some loose?

Drop chips are only used by the poker dealers to account for the rake. In the case of Ebro, rather than drop two $1 chips for the jackpot drop, they drop a single $2 chip. This way the drop box fills at half the speed before needing to be replaced. Dealers and cage employees are prohibited from giving drop chips to players -- even if tipped.

Was able to secure some HS cleve 500s. Looking for a barrel to complete a rack, and a few extra barrels after that!

Surprised to see more interest in the wsop chips than the Jack snappers.
Anyway, both still available

Last call for trades for the Jack snappers. May consider selling ot open to other trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom