Wanted Wanted to Borrow or Buy: Tina's Cards Mold NO MOLD TEXTURED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moxie Mike

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Hi and thanks for checking out my ad!

Looking to buy or borrow some chips for review. 20 would be enough but a full rack would be better.

I'll buy them if necessary - but if I could borrow some for a week or two that'd be better. I don't care much about what they look like but if the edgespots are aligned that'd be better.

LMK what you have and what we can work out. I'll buy them outright, put up some cash as collateral until I send them back - whatever is fair.

To reiterate - I'm not interested in the molded chips - I'm looking for the non-molded ones with the cross-hatch texture.

I think they are only good when you have dising like DDLM or Tiki King, full picture. Because they are more slipery than card mold chips. But get some and judge yourself :)

I have a sample set of no mold Aria Tournament chips. Think it's only 12ish though. Let me know if that is of interest.
Are they of the 'cross-hatched' variety? I believe they were available both smooth and textured.

If so I'm interested but being that you're in Canada I'd prefer to just buy them rather than go to the expense of sending them back internationally. Send me a PM to work out the details of the transaction.

Are they of the 'cross-hatched' variety? I believe they were available both smooth and textured.

If so I'm interested but being that you're in Canada I'd prefer to just buy them rather than go to the expense of sending them back internationally. Send me a PM to work out the details of the transaction.
If you are buying some of these I’d be interested in adding on an order

If you are buying some of these I’d be interested in adding on an order
I don't have any experience organizing a GB but if it makes sense to recruit a few others to the benefit of all I might give it a shot. I'd much prefer to piggyback of someone else's GB though - especially if they're more experienced.

It'll probably be a bit before I'm ready to place an order. I'll get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom