Wanted: MicroEngineer to help recreate a Dealer No-Peek Device (1 Viewer)

chkmte

Flush
Reaction score
I have a no-peek device that turns red if the dealer has blackjack, otherwise turns green. I'm sure most of you know what I'm referring to without a photo. I'd like for someone way smarter than me to look this thing over, along with the (expired) patent paperwork to see how hard it would be to build. If interested, please PM me. I'm willing to pay a little bit for your time and effort.

Image: https://www.kardwell.com/nopeek21.html

Not an engineer but should be rather simple as it’s just looking for the black markings on the specially designed cards.

Not an engineer but should be rather simple as it’s just looking for the black markings on the specially designed cards.
Yes. Simple. Me. Dumb. Edit: And Lazy.

Do you need the electronic part of it? The originals were just an angled mirror(s) to see the black markings.

Do you need the electronic part of it? The originals were just an angled mirror(s) to see the black markings.
I guess I need a shopping list. I don't think it's a complicated scheme, but I've never dabbled in this before. I believe the plastic casing can be created with 3-D printing. But yeah, not sure where to begin other than tearing this thing apart - which I'm hesitant to do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom