WANTED: Guitar Heroes (1 Viewer)

markleteenie

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
I know there are a lot of guitar enthusiasts on the site, but are there any Guitar Heroes?!?!

I have been an admirer for many years and absolutely love the guitar. I’ve made the sad, but freeing, self realization that I’ll never be great or even good. “I never had the time to practice,” which shows that playing wasn’t truly a high priority.

I had some cheap electrics in my youth and different mid range acoustics over the years but this is the only guitar I have put the hours into, lol.

1590328230151.jpeg

Disclaimer: it's been a few years since I've played but I remember having a lot of fun.

Last edited:
This was taken almost 20 years ago...and about 20 pounds lighter! My Punk rock days. I believe we were playing inside a record store on Long Island somewhere...memory is a bit hazy. The band was featured in a local fanzine out of Philly. That's me catchn' some air :LOL: :laugh:

DM1.jpg

This was taken almost 20 years ago...and about 20 pounds lighter! My Punk rock days. I believe we were playing inside a record store on Long Island somewhere...memory is a bit hazy. The band was featured in a local fanzine out of Philly. That's me catchn' some air :LOL: :laugh:

View attachment 464572
I was more from the Eric Clapton / Bill Wyman school of non-movement :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I was more from the Eric Clapton / Bill Wyman school of non-movement :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Are you naturally left handed or just on guitar? I started out playing left handed because my buddy that loaned me his guitar was left handed. Went at it for a few months but switched over to right handed because it was easier (and cheaper) to find my first acoustic.

Are you naturally left handed or just on guitar? I started out playing left handed because my buddy that loaned me his guitar was left handed. Went at it for a few months but switched over to right handed because it was easier (and cheaper) to find my first acoustic.
Totally left side dominant. Tried to play right handed (as the guitars are cheaper and there’s far more options) but couldn’t do it. No Gibson explorer for me :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

We fired up the World Tour when the lock down started in March. Even ordered a new kick drum pedal. Got back into it and the kids even learned a few new songs. Faded as the days passed but probably pick it back up in the cooler months.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom